Work At ReluTechAccountant
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
We create options in IT with a focus on reducing data center costs, and providing talent solutions to accelerate transitions & transformations. Through hardware maintenance, hardware wholesale, and disruptive technologies, we give customers options in the data center that traditional VARs and OEMs don’t provide.
We extend our Recruiting Center of Excellence with a deep and connected network of Cloud Champions to help accelerate your adoption to the cloud through bridging the talent gap. We are committed to being the company that customers recommend, employees are proud of, & that our community values. For more information please visit http://www.relutech.com/.
Catalyst Tech Ventures, ReluTech’s holding company, is on the hunt for an Accountant to join our ranks to help facilitate various tasks amongst our accounting operations. As an Accountant, your mission will be to support Catalyst’s financial needs by managing AP and AR, keeping books complete and up-to-date, and enthusiastically wearing the many hats inherent in working with a small company
As a member of the Catalyst team, you’ll be joining one of the top companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, to name a few).
- Perform bookkeeping duties accurately and efficiently using QuickBooks (QB) Online and NetSuite
- Maintain positive relationships with our clients’ financial representatives to ensure timely payments
- Manage accounts receivable and accounts payable
- Provide financial reports to company leadership (e.g., project P&L’s, employee utilization, monthly close-outs, year-end financial statements, etc.)
- Work with accounting management to maintain key accounting policies & procedures
- Integrates subsystem batches to all general ledgers. Integrates checks written in subsystem into accounting system.
- Prepares and prints month-end and year-end reports; assists Controller in reconciling reports.
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with a thorough understanding of bookkeeping principles
- Experience with QuickBooks and NetSuite, a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel (Especially demonstrated advanced Excel abilities), PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Naturally organized. You are able to effectively manage multiple work streams that span topics and stakeholders
- A hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
Perks of the Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.