Work At ReluTechSr. Accountant
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
ReluTech is an IT solutions provider focused on reducing infrastructure data center costs. Our solution stack helps reduce the cost and complexity of managing, maintaining, and upgrading data center environments for cloud-committed customers.
We’re excited about the work we do here at ReluTech; we work hard and we have fun doing it. Our company culture is consistently recognized as a top workplace, with awards from the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information please visit http://www.relutech.com/about.
Catalyst Tech Ventures is on the hunt for a Senior Accountant to join our ranks to help facilitate various tasks amongst our accounting operations. This is a full-time role based in Peachtree Corners, GA with the opportunity to work remote. The ideal candidate will work closely with the controller and upper management on a wide variety of tasks from the standard monthly and ad-hoc reporting to special projects. This is the perfect role for someone looking to move beyond the mundane world of the big corporations.
As a member of the Catalyst team, you’ll be joining one of the top companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, to name a few).
- Prepare and enter GL entries
- Prepare and maintain accounting records, financial statements, and reports for multiple companies and subsidiaries
- Month-end, quarter-end, and year-end closing
- Inter-company transactions and reconciliations
- Track and recognize revenue for multi-year maintenance contracts
- Analyze complex financial reports and records
- Provide financial reports to company leadership
- Prepares month-end and year-end reports; assists Controller in reconciling reports
- Prepare supporting schedules for sales tax and personal property tax returns as required. Provide PBC schedules for annual audit
- Comply with local, state, and federal government reporting requirements
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting with a thorough understanding of bookkeeping principles
- 3-5 progressive years of experience, working in a medium to large sized company or public accounting firm
- Public accounting background and CPA preferred
- Experience with NetSuite, IQ Reseller, and QuickBooks, a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel (Especially demonstrated advanced Excel abilities), and Outlook.
- Naturally organized. You are able to effectively manage multiple work streams that span topics and stakeholders
- A hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
Optional, But not required
- You have meaningful conversations with your computer and/or spreadsheets.
- You already have a preferred catch phrase.
Perks of the Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.