Cloud Migration Solutions
As an AWS Select Partner, we help customers reduce barriers to cloud migration through innovative programs to provide capital for legacy IT equipment while lowering costs to fund migrations.
Fund Your Migration
Multi Manufacturer Monthly Maintenance
An often over-looked barrier to an AWS migration is the overwhelming cost of legacy IT maintenance. Companies struggle with budgeting expenses for AWS resources when much of the budget is spent just keeping existing hardware running. ReluTech can take over maintenance of all legacy equipment, cutting potentially millions of dollars of expense that can be repurposed to your AWS migration. ReluTech can cost-effectively extend the life of out-of-warranty or end-of-service-life data center equipment. We cover every major manufacturer in the data center for servers, storage, and networking equipment – all on one contract and at substantial savings.
- Flexible SLA’s – customized solutions to match your AWS migration goals
- 50-90% savings from traditional OEM maintenance, with savings that can fund your AWS migration
- All major OEM’s covered – unlock savings in all server, storage, and network equipment
- Elastic contract terms – scale up to scale down as your AWS migration proceeds
- Support for EOL equipment – we can keep your legacy equipment running for the life of your AWS migration.
The first step in planning for an AWS migration is usually a discovery of existing IT assets. ReluTech delivers an end-to-end solution to discover, map, and manage your entire IT deployment, no matter where it lives: on-prem, hybrid, or cloud. Using agentless and agent-based tools, we can autodiscover everything in your environment. While most discovery solutions will focus on applications and virtual environments, ReluTech’s discovery will also provide a thorough inventory of physical devices, essential for unlocking savings for an AWS migration.
- Map and organize your physical, virtual, and cloud networks automatically
- Complete physical hardware inventory
- Software inventory and dependency mapping options
- Physical audit and asset evaluation services are available
Conserve Your Capital
ReluTech helps companies decommission entire data centers targeted for AWS. In the process, we house a huge inventory of used equipment from all major manufacturers available at a fraction of manufacturer prices. Our customers utilize ReluTech for OEM certified equipment that is guaranteed to work.
- Refurbished products and upgrade parts at up to a 90% savings!
- Help avoid refreshes during your AWS migration
- Extend the life all your existing equipment
- Brocade, Cisco, Dell, EMC, Hitachi, HP, IBM, NetApp, SunOracle (All major OEM’s)
- Avoid expensive vendor lock-in during your AWS migration
- Buy, Sell, Rent, Lease: entire systems, upgrades, or parts
Value For Recovered Assets
ReluTech’s founders are pioneers in the IT remarketing and leasing business and have leveraged this expertise into an industry-first solution to help customers turn legacy data center assets into cash which can then be repurposed to an AWS migration project.
- Transaction sizes from $10,000 to $100 million
- Flexible terms to match your migration and disposition schedule
- All data center hardware assets are eligible
- Eliminate the risks of equipment obsolescence and asset disposition.
Reduce risk and maximize recovered value with ReluTech’s complete IT Asset Disposition (ITAD) services: decommissioning, data erasure, value recovery, and compliant e-recycling. ReluTech has the experience necessary to help with a single system or an entire data center.
- ReluTech is your only option for an ITAD company, which specializes in data center assets only
- We guarantee top value recovered for all assets decommissioned during an AWS migration
- As specialists in server and storage technology, we ensure all sensitive data is erased
- Full asset lifecycle services are available to help plan for your AWS migration
- Deinstallation – Relutech engineers can deinstall, pack and ship all decommissioned systems
- Onsite or off-site data erasure services with strict industry compliant standards
- Onsite disk shredding services
- Environmentally responsible handling of all e-waste
- Maximum value recovery for all datacenter hardware
Migrating to AWS with ReluTech
THE MIGRATION BUBBLE BUSTER STRATEGY & HOW IT WORKS
With the compounding costs of existing IT and cloud expenses, a cloud migration or IT transformation can be daunting…but with ReluTech’s Migration Bubble Buster Strategy it doesn’t have to be!
Ready to See How a ReluHero Can Help Your Team?
Request a Quote
What Do Our Customers Say About ReluTech?
“Not only did ReluTech save us money on our maintenance contract, but the flexibility embedded in the contract made our migration less stressful.”
“Over the past several years using ReluTech, they have always done what they promised and have done so in a timely and cost-effective manner, and that was all we really could have asked for. As time went on, they continued to get more and more of our business because of it.”
“ReluTech helped us tremendously when we needed affordable hardware and hardware maintenance, and to place a candidate in our company.”
Stay Informed through our AWS Newsletter
Check Out Our AWS Migration Solutions Blogs
ReluTech provides IT solutions that allow customers to dramatically cut costs and innovate faster. As public cloud technology advances at a break-neck speed, companies constantly seek ways to keep up with this rapid change. Many companies hit roadblocks early in the...
Driving into the office this morning, I passed someone walking a dark red golden retriever and it reminded me of Jake, my first dog as an independent adult. Growing up, my family always had at least one dog, but I had never had one that was just mine. When I got my...
This past November, I took the AWS Cloud Practitioner exam and to my surprise, actually passed. It took me two attempts to attain the certification – and I was so proud of myself. For you it may not be a big deal, but you’ll have to understand a few things about me to comprehend why this was so impactful for me:
1) I’m a horrible test taker.
2) I’m horrible at memorization.
3) I’m the world’s best procrastinator with a hint of ADD sprinkled on top.