WORK AT RELUTECH
PARTNER DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
Partner Development Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 3
ReluTech is an IT solutions provider focused on reducing infrastructure data center costs. Our solution stack helps reduce the cost and complexity of managing, maintaining, and upgrading data center environments for cloud-committed customers.
We’re excited about the work we do here at ReluTech; we work hard and we have fun doing it. Our company culture is consistently recognized as a top workplace, with awards from the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information please visit https://www.relutech.com/about.
As a Partner Development Manager, you will have an exciting opportunity to build mind share and adoption of ReluTech’s service offerings with our partners and customers. This role will be dedicated to managing and expanding our partnership with Amazon Web Services (AWS). Your responsibilities will include building strong relations with AWS and other partners In this role the individual will be leading campaigns and efforts that are focused on driving revenue, services adoption, and market penetration.
The Partner Development Manager will engage with AWS field sales and partner sales organizations to communicate ReluTech’s differentiation and capability. Specifically, the Partner Development Manager will work with AWS Partner Sales Managers, Sales Executives, District Managers, and Business Development Managers.
The Partner Development Manager will build cadence around key activities, including planning monthly and quarterly sales outreach, facilitating joint AWS/ReluTech campaigns and GTM initiatives, reporting on KPIs and opportunities, and collaborating with AWS inside sales and demand generation teams.
- Craft and implement channel sales strategies.
- Build, maintain and manage relationships with AWS Account Managers.
- Work in partnership with AWS Account Managers to identify and qualify opportunities within their designated territory.
- Once an opportunity is identified work alongside AWS Teams to broker introduction to ReluTech sales team.
- Ensure partner compliance with Channel Partner programs and agreements.
- Leverage leadership and sales acumen to support business development strategies and provide input to business development goals.
- Analyze Key Performance Indicators and update Salesforce to determine the health/status of opportunities and track performance success.
- Achieve assigned targets for week/month
- Attend all company meetings
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree or similar job-related experience
- Sales Experience
- Familiarity with AWS partner ecosystems and a track record in building alliance/sales/partner relationships with business and technical teams.
- Strong understanding of digital transformation drivers.
- Ability to provide exceptional client service, research and resolve issues, demonstrate commitment to continuous learning in order to stay current regarding strategies.
- Display appropriate ethical knowledge and commitment, and exhibit a sense of urgency and commitment to quality and the timely completion of duties
- Ability to manage relationships across multiple organizations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of motivation, good time management / organizational skills, and the ability to problem-solve
- Aptitude and passion for learning
- Entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency
Perks Of The Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.
Ready to be a ReluHero? Apply Now!
"*" indicates required fields