Work At ReluTechinternal recruiter
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
ReluTech’s IT solutions suite extends the life of enterprise data center infrastructure, provides cost savings for name-brand hardware solutions, and provides options for data center transformation with emerging technologies. ReluTech is consistently recognized as a top workplace by respected organizations such as the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information, visit relutech.com/about.
The various organizations under the Catalyst umbrella are growing… and growing quickly! We are on the hunt for an internal recruiter to help meet the hiring needs for the various companies. If you are looking to work in a fast-paced environment in the fastest growing industry, then this is the place for you.
As a member of the Catalyst team, you’ll be joining one of the top companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, to name a few).
- Actively source qualified candidates by leveraging social media, employee referrals, and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Utilize best practice sourcing techniques, Boolean strings, and other sourcing methods to attract top talent
- Partner with leadership/hiring managers to determine hiring needs, lead weekly recruiting meetings, and maintain constant contact with teams regarding candidate updates
- Recommend and implement sourcing strategies and initiatives amongst the HR team and the organization
- Conduct prescreening interviews with candidates
- Aid in key recruiting initiatives including diversity and inclusion, as well as organizational branding
- Execute full-cycle recruiting process including but not limited to creating and posting job descriptions, sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, testing, tracking, providing applicant feedback, negotiating salary, and extending offers
- Attend networking events and career fairs to attract talent
- Multi-task and “switch gears” according to priority or ad-hoc projects as they arise
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience as an internal recruiter or in agency recruiting
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling multiple roles, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Naturally organized. You are able to effectively manage multiple work streams that span topics and stakeholders
- A hustler-level sense of urgency— we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
Perks of the Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.