Work At ReluTechcloud recruitment consultant
Cloud Recruitment Consultant
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
ReluTech’s IT solutions suite extends the life of enterprise data center infrastructure, provides cost savings for name-brand hardware solutions, and provides options for data center transformation with emerging technologies. ReluTech is consistently recognized as a top workplace by respected organizations such as the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information, visit relutech.com/about.
ReluTech is on the hunt for an experienced Technical Recruiter to join our ranks as we help build up some of the coolest technology companies in the Southeast. Striking the right balance between flexibility and efficiency, our ideal candidate knows their way around an ATS, is obsessive about the candidate experience, is motivated by a competitive (but friendly!) work environment, and is a genuine tech enthusiast.
As a member of the ReluTech Talent Solutions team, you’ll be joining one of the top companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, to name a few) as you build deep candidate pipelines and stop at nothing to match awesome talent with the right opportunity.
- Using the top tools, proactively source, screen, and recruit the best talent in our market (because you know that posting a job description and seeing what happens doesn’t even come close to cutting it)
- Guide candidates through the hiring process, including scheduling interviews, soliciting feedback, communicating status to candidates, coordinating background checks/drug screens, managing offers, and assisting in the resignation process
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience at every opportunity (you respect that job hunting can be stressful, so you’re always well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails)
- Collaboratively partner with Account Managers in preparing submittal documents, conducting reference checks, prepping candidates pre-interview, coaching at every interview stage, and debriefing post-interview
- Attend networking events, meetups, and career fairs to identify current and future talent (we think there’s value in some good old-fashioned networking and believe in “ABR – Always Be Recruiting”)
- Consistently and accurately track all of these activities in our ATS/CRM (it couldn’t be ALL fun and games)
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of full-cycle IT recruiting experience (with at least some agency experience)—and you’ve got the metrics to back up your success
- “Never met a stranger” attitude—you’re eager to pick up the phone and contact passive candidates
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of IT positions at different levels of the organization
- Knowledge of technical jargon and skill sets (you can assess talent beyond matching keywords on a resume)
- A hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
Perks of the Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.