Work At ReluTechcontracts administrator
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
ReluTech’s IT solutions suite extends the life of enterprise data center infrastructure, provides cost savings for name-brand hardware solutions, and provides options for data center transformation with emerging technologies. ReluTech is consistently recognized as a top workplace by respected organizations such as the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information, visit relutech.com/about.
Catalyst Tech Ventures is on the hunt for a Contracts Administrator who is looking to expand their legal career. We are looking for a bright individual who possess a true passion for the legal industry. This role would be remote.
As a member of the Catalyst team, you’ll be joining one of the top companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, to name a few).
- Negotiate terms of agreements for contracts
- Establish a successful contracts management program that is responsive to the business needs of the organization while managing risk and adhering to company policies
- Enforce company contract execution policy and procedures
- Prepare contractual provisions and administering contract proposals
- Manage record keeping for all contracts-related correspondence and documentation
- Look over contracts thoroughly to ensure completeness
- Facilitate and follow the entire approval and execution process
- Assist with the beginning to end process for contracts including assisting with approvals or signatures and filing contracts after signature
- Handle both internal and external requests for status of contracts
- Administer contract execution processes
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience as contract manager/paralegal or as a contract associate/specialist preferably in a technology or SaaS business
- Someone with experience who is willing to take a more junior role in order to gain those flexible hours
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling client matters, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Naturally organized. You are able to effectively manage multiple work streams that span topics and stakeholders
- A hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
- 1+ years of sales experience, especially cold-calling
- Experience working with a complex CRM like Salesforce
Perks of the Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.