COVID-19 Outbreak Response
ReluTech is responding to the 2020 COVID-19 outbreak.
The impact of the COVID-19 outbreak is affecting the way business interactions are being handled. ReluTech is taking the necessary actions to ensure that its employees, customers, and partners are taken care of.
Our administrative office and support staff have remained open so we can continue to provide services to our customers.
Along with closely monitoring the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) website, ReluTech is taking the necessary precautions to keep the health and safety of all parties a top priority.
ReluTech is actively monitoring the COVID-19 situation to ensure any potential risks internally are taken care of. We are doing this in the following ways:
- Employee Travel Restrictions
- Remote Conference Calls in Place of On-Site Visits
- Work From Home Policy
- Company Mandate For Employees With Symptoms To Stay Home And Contact Medical Provider With Communication To HR
- CDC Monitoring and Compliance
- Office-Wide Hand Sanitizing Stations
- Daily Office-Wide Hospital-Grade Deep Cleaning & Sanitation Team
- Constant Communication with Partners, Vendors, Consultants, and Clients
- CDC Recommended Workplace Santiation
Our on-site maintenance response teams are following the appropriate protocols to ensure safety for your teams and environments. If your business has any special needs exceeding the CDC Recommended Guidelines for Sanitization, please send your request to the contact information at the bottom of the page. Currently, we are not experiencing any delays in our maintenance service. If this changes, we will be notifying the affected customers.
How Our On-Site Response Teams Are Staying Responsive:
- CDC Recommended Sanitation For All Personnel Visiting Your Facilities
- Following Any Additionally Requested Protocols
Our Talent Solutions team is making sure that all employer/employee interactions are held remotely or are complying with our customer’s company policies. We understand that your projects can’t wait, so we have implemented the below strategies to ensure safe hiring:
- Constant Communication With All Current ReluTech Consultants
- Remote Interview Process
- Remote Contractor Positions
If you have any questions on how ReluTech is responding to the COVID-19 outbreak, please reach out to our People & Culture Manager, Claire Williams: firstname.lastname@example.org