Work At ReluTechField Marketing Specialist
Field Marketing Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
We create options in IT with a focus on reducing data center costs, and providing talent solutions to accelerate transitions & transformations. Through hardware maintenance, hardware wholesale, and disruptive technologies, we give customers options in the data center that traditional VARs and OEMs don’t provide.
We extend our Recruiting Center of Excellence with a deep and connected network of Cloud Champions to help accelerate your adoption to the cloud through bridging the talent gap. We are committed to being the company that customers recommend, employees are proud of, & that our community values. For more information please visit http://www.relutech.com/.
ReluTech is searching for a Field Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for driving revenue, sales pipeline, and brand awareness within our target audience through various marketing efforts. Reporting to the CMO of our holding company Catalyst Tech Ventures, this critical role will create exciting and innovative content in order to ensure increased lead generation for our sales teams.
Joining one of the top tech companies in Atlanta (we have workplace awards from the AJC and the Atlanta Business Chronicle to back this up!), the Field Marketing Specialist will have the opportunity to take ownership of the various Marketing programs to help drive up sales and market effectively to our existing customers.
- Work closely with sales team to identify target markets in order to develop strong campaigns and assets that lead to sales opportunities
- Identify and develop new marketing opportunities for existing products or services, and work with internal stakeholders to capitalize on these opportunities to increase sales
- Report on success of the KPIs to management (KPIs will be related to generating leads, driving demand, and generating new pipeline)
- Work closely with the Sales Leadership to integrate strategies and tactics to be implemented towards customers and partners
- Serve as the bridge between marketing and sales departments, driving greater alignment and determining best practices
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and key stakeholders to develop marketing content:
- Campaigns and initiatives to drive demand
- Out of the box demand generation ideation
- Account Based marketing campaigns and activities
- Sales enablement materials and collateral to support sales team
- Create, design, implement ideas for relevant content such as blogs, emails, videos, etc.
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing , communications, or journalism
- 2+ years professional marketing experience, extra bonus points if with a B2B technology organization
- Experience delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through close collaboration with a sales leader
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with willingness to take initiative!
- Ability to problem solve comfortably under pressure, prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic – organized, detail-oriented, reliable, good time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the following technologies: Adobe Creative Suite and CRM systems
- Experience working in a consultative role as part of a marketing team
Perks of the Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.