Work At ReluTechField Marketing Specialist
Field Marketing Specialist
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
ReluTech is an IT solutions provider focused on reducing infrastructure data center costs. Our solution stack helps reduce the cost and complexity of managing, maintaining, and upgrading data center environments for cloud-committed customers.
We’re excited about the work we do here at ReluTech; we work hard and we have fun doing it. Our company culture is consistently recognized as a top workplace, with awards from the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information please visit http://www.relutech.com/about.
ReluTech is searching for a Field Marketing Specialist who will be responsible for driving revenue, sales pipeline, and brand awareness within our target audience through various marketing efforts. Reporting to the CMO of our holding company Catalyst Tech Ventures, this critical role will create exciting and innovative content in order to ensure increased lead generation for our sales teams.
Joining one of the top tech companies in Atlanta (we have workplace awards from the AJC and the Atlanta Business Chronicle to back this up!), the Field Marketing Specialist will have the opportunity to take ownership of the various Marketing programs to help drive up sales and market effectively to our existing customers.
- Work closely with sales team to identify target markets in order to develop strong campaigns and assets that lead to sales opportunities
- Identify and develop new marketing opportunities for existing products or services, and work with internal stakeholders to capitalize on these opportunities to increase sales
- Report on success of the KPIs to management (KPIs will be related to generating leads, driving demand, and generating new pipeline)
- Work closely with the Sales Leadership to integrate strategies and tactics to be implemented towards customers and partners
- Serve as the bridge between marketing and sales departments, driving greater alignment and determining best practices
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and key stakeholders to develop marketing content:
- Campaigns and initiatives to drive demand
- Out of the box demand generation ideation
- Account Based marketing campaigns and activities
- Sales enablement materials and collateral to support sales team
- Create, design, implement ideas for relevant content such as blogs, emails, videos, etc.
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing , communications, or journalism
- 2+ years professional marketing experience, extra bonus points if with a B2B technology organization
- Experience delivering, accelerating, and expanding sales pipeline through close collaboration with a sales leader
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial spirit with willingness to take initiative!
- Ability to problem solve comfortably under pressure, prioritize and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic – organized, detail-oriented, reliable, good time management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in the following technologies: Adobe Creative Suite and CRM systems
- Experience working in a consultative role as part of a marketing team
Perks of the Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.