Create a Seamless Transition to AWS with ReluTech and NerdRabbit
We’re a Select AWS Technology Partner
As a member of the AWS Partner Network (APN), we’ve been able to successfully overcome costly barriers that companies face while migrating to the cloud. Through our unique position with AWS, we’re able to help customers at any stage of their cloud migration with data center solutions and AWS talent.
Our AWS Solutions
ReluTech Elastic Maintenance Solution
ReluTech’s Elastic Maintenance solution helps you avoid costly maintenance renewals when support contracts expire during your migration to AWS. This leaves you free of long-term commitments that may extend beyond your equipment needs and migration timeline. This helps you reduce total migration costs and avoid contract lock-in with flexible, pay-only-for-what-you-use support options with an average cost savings of 50-80% compared to OEM offerings.
Learn more about Elastic Maintenance.
- 50-90% Cost Savings to Fund AWS Migrations
- Our customers see savings between 50-80% by switching from OEM support to ReluTech for their data center hardware. We can support mainframe, midrange, server, storage, and networking equipment. You can read more about our savings for current customers here.
- Customized Service Level Agreements
- Our customer-centric approach means that we offer the industry-standard 24x7x4 and 9x5xNBD SLAs, but if neither of those fit your needs we can design an SLA for your unique situation. What starts as a mission-critical environment with a 24x7x4 SLA may shift as your migration progresses. You can change your SLA at any time with our AWS migration solution.
- Support for EOL Equipment
- Keep your current hardware running throughout your cloud migration. Due to our large inventory of genuine parts and expert technicians, we can keep that equipment around for as long as you need it while transitioning to the cloud.
- Comprehensive Coverage of Data Center Hardware
- ReluTech’s elastic maintenance service covers all major data center hardware. Extensive engineering and spare parts coverage for servers: mainframe, midrange and x86 from IBM, HP, Cisco, Dell, Lenovo, Oracle, Supermicro and others; storage from Dell, EMC, HP, Hitachi, IBM and NetApp; networking products from Checkpoint, Cisco, Dell, HP, and Juniper.
NerdRabbit’s Nerdly Solution
Through the use of NerdRabbit’s advanced AWS-powered machine learning software, Nerdly, we’ve created a frictionless and unbiased model to connect AWS Professionals to employers looking to fill roles with top talent, all through the AWS Marketplace. Additionally, Nerdly pairs the right candidates to the specific needs of the employer without the hassle of sorting through endless resumes. Our solution adds speed, accuracy, flexibility, and proficiency to the standard model of staffing while reducing friction in engaging the sought-after skill sets you need right now.
Learn more about Nerdly.
- Hire Professionals with Tough-to-Find AWS Skill Sets
- NerdRabbit pairs our software and machine learning technology with our Colony Managers to fill the gaps on your team with AWS talent, whether that be through hourly “gigs”, long-term contractors, or full-time hires.
- Reduced Time to Hire
- Immediately hire AWS Professionals through the click of a button. Through the Nerdly platform, you can find the AWS talent you’re looking for and quickly hire without the need of an SOW.
- Minimal Resume Review
- Through the use of our AWS machine learning technology, users have the ability to search for their exact specifications to find the perfect candidate without sorting through endless resumes.
- Talent On Demand
- Have an immediate need? Through Nerdly, users can quickly search for their perfect candidate based on skill set, certifications, availability, and more to quickly find their perfect solution.
How Have We Helped Our Customers?
ReluTech Helped An E-Commerce Company Save Hundreds of Thousands on Maintenance Through the AWS Marketplace
“ReluTech is the only company that allowed us to not only save money on support, but also to easily manage our purchasing and contract management via Elastic Maintenance on AWS Marketplace.”
-Sr. Manager of Technology | eCommerce Company