Work At ReluTechlogistics coordinator
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
ReluTech’s IT solutions suite extends the life of enterprise data center infrastructure, provides cost savings for name-brand hardware solutions, and provides options for data center transformation with emerging technologies. ReluTech is consistently recognized as a top workplace by respected organizations such as the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information, visit relutech.com/about.
- Order Management – Point person on the sales order process with sales reps and each operations department
- Order Purchasing – Purchase hardware from new and used vendors
- Order Shipments – Work with freight companies on scheduling collection of sales orders and purchase orders
- Order Processing – Confirm with accounts receivable for invoicing sales orders; advises COO on process improvements
- Order RMAs – Work with customers to complete RMA process and assist with the vendor RMA process. Confirm accounting departments have pertinent information related to RMAs for AR/AP
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Customer-centric mindset – you’re passionate about delivering an exceptional customer experience and take every opportunity to improve client satisfaction
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills — in addition to working cross-functionally with departments across the company, you’ll also often be the first line of defense with customers and third party vendors
- A high level of motivation, good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven team environment and adaptable to evolving responsibilities and last-minute changes
Perks of the Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.