Work At ReluTechmaintenance renewal representative
Maintenance Renewal Representative
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
ReluTech is an IT solutions provider focused on reducing infrastructure data center costs. Our solution stack helps reduce the cost and complexity of managing, maintaining, and upgrading data center environments for cloud-committed customers.
We’re excited about the work we do here at ReluTech; we work hard and we have fun doing it. Our company culture is consistently recognized as a top workplace, with awards from the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information please visit http://www.relutech.com/about.
At ReluTech, we seek to save our customers thousands of dollars in their IT spend to repurpose for various IT initiatives they may have. We are focused on bringing efficiency to our customers through third-party maintenance, talent solutions, and other services. We are on the hunt for motivated self-starters to bring that message to our customers! We put customers first, work hard and hustle, and win together across the company to bring the best solutions to fruition.
This Renewal Rep role is designed to help grow the revenue of our third-party maintenance solution for our company. If you’re looking to begin a career in the fast-growing tech sales industry at one of the top workplaces in Atlanta (we have awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle to prove this!), then ReluTech is the place for you.
- Grow revenue through attaining or exceeding maintenance renewal revenue goals
- Manage timely closure of the assigned annual maintenance renewal contracts and incorporate lapsed maintenance opportunities into selling strategies
- Proactively contact customers and explain the service and benefits of continuing third-party maintenance through ReluTech
- Educate customers on other parts of our business to promote a cross-sell opportunity within our existing customers
- Manage those customer relationships that result in meeting ReluTech’s monthly revenue goals
- Assess customer needs, determine product fit, quote pricing, and follow through delivery
- Consistently and accurately record all sales activities in our CRM Salesforce (you know it couldn’t be ALL fun and games)
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills (you’re not afraid to pick up the phone and possess a “never met a stranger” mentality)
- A high level of motivation, good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Aptitude and passion for learning (this industry is constantly changing and you’ll need to keep up with emerging technologies and trends)
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up. You’ll help us raise the bar!!
- 1+ years of sales experience, especially cold-calling
- Experience working with a complex CRM like Salesforce
Perks of the Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.