Work At ReluTechMarketing Coordinator
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
We create options in IT with a focus on reducing data center costs, and providing talent solutions to accelerate transitions & transformations. Through hardware maintenance, hardware wholesale, and disruptive technologies, we give customers options in the data center that traditional VARs and OEMs don’t provide.
We extend our Recruiting Center of Excellence with a deep and connected network of Cloud Champions to help accelerate your adoption to the cloud through bridging the talent gap. We are committed to being the company that customers recommend, employees are proud of, & that our community values. For more information please visit http://www.relutech.com/.
ReluTech is searching for a Marketing Coordinator with outstanding organizational skills, a positive attitude, and a passion for self-development and learning. The Marketing Coordinator position will assist our team responsible for our various social media platforms, customers and prospect outreach, and updating our website with new content. Reporting to the Marketing Manager, this critical role will assist in the creation of exciting and innovative content, collateral, and other cutting edge marketing techniques in order to ensure increased lead generation for our sales teams.
Joining one of the top tech companies in Atlanta (we have workplace awards from the AJC and the Atlanta Business Chronicle to back this up!), the Marketing Coordinator will have the opportunity to take ownership of the various Marketing programs to help grow the sales pipeline and market effectively to our existing customers as well as new prospects.
- Own all the social media platforms by providing frequent updates and relevant content to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram
- Identify and develop new marketing opportunities for existing products or services, and work with internal stakeholders to capitalize on these opportunities to increase sales
- Collaborate with internal subject matter experts and key stakeholders to develop marketing content
- Provide Market research and present content ideas for social media and blogs
- Support the development and execution of marketing plans, materials, initiatives, promotions, and communications
- Work closely with the Marketing Manager to integrate strategies and tactics to be implemented towards customers and partners
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Business, or a related field
- 2-4 years B2B marketing experience. Technology Industry is a plus
- Experience working in a CRM (Salesforce.com preferred)
- Experience with marketing automation tools (Pardot preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical skills and Detail-oriented
- A high level of motivation, good time management, and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Aptitude and passion for learning (this industry is constantly changing and you’ll need to keep up with emerging technologies and trends)
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hustler-level sense of urgency— we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
Bonus Points If:
- Proficient in the following technologies: Microsoft, Adobe Creative Suite
- 3+ years professional marketing experience, extra bonus points if with a B2B technology organization
Perks of the Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.