Work At ReluTechnerdrabbit account executive
NerdRabbit Account Executive
Location: Atlanta, GA & New York, NY
# of Openings: 2
ReluTech’s IT solutions suite extends the life of enterprise data center infrastructure, provides cost savings for name-brand hardware solutions, and provides options for data center transformation with emerging technologies. ReluTech is consistently recognized as a top workplace by respected organizations such as the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information, visit relutech.com/about.
ReluTech is looking for a hustling individual to drive sales for our newest solution on our Talent Solutions division, NerdRabbit. Striking the perfect balance between flexibility and efficiency, our ideal candidate has an innate nature to develop, maintain, and expand strong relationships with channel partners in order to help drive sales through these organizations. NerdRabbit is a new and innovative tool under the ReluTech umbrella, and we need someone to get our name out there in order to drive revenue and interest.
You will be joining one of the top companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, to name a few) as you grow relationships with new and existing customers, generate new business, and champion ReluTech’s full suite of IT solutions.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel at Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Sell our NerdRabbit solution to both customers and through the AWS marketplace
- Prospect new customers for our NerdRabbit software through networking, cold calling, email campaigns, etc
- Build sales pipeline for our NerdRabbit software in partner accounts
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources
- Utilize comprehensive Strategic Account Planning process to align with our clients’ strategic objectives, build value, and increase revenue
- Maintain accurate data within our CRM, Salesforce (can’t be all fun and games!)
- Deliver compelling sales calls and meetings to introduce company capabilities and value propositions
- Identify and evaluate new market opportunities through direct prospecting and networking
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3+ years experience in a quota-carrying role with metrics to back up your success (you crushed your quotas)
- Understanding of traditional cold calling, warm calling and prospect identification strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, coupled with an articulate, outgoing, and engaging approach to interpersonal relationships
- Knowledge of technical jargon and skillsets within the cloud, staffing, and/or consulting realm
- A high level of motivation, good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
Perks of the Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.