Work At ReluTechnerdrabbit partner success manager
NerdRabbit Partner Success Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
ReluTech’s IT solutions suite extends the life of enterprise data center infrastructure, provides cost savings for name-brand hardware solutions, and provides options for data center transformation with emerging technologies. ReluTech is consistently recognized as a top workplace by respected organizations such as the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information, visit relutech.com/about.
NerdRabbit is looking for an experienced Partner Success Manager to join our team as we partner with some of the best companies across the United States to help build better IT organizations. Striking the right balance between flexibility and efficiency, our ideal candidate has an innate nature to develop, maintain, and expand strong relationships with Amazon Web Services (AWS) in order to help drive sales through these organizations.
You will be joining one of the top companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, to name a few) as you grow relationships with new and existing customers, generate new business, and champion ReluTech’s full suite of IT solutions.
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel throughout the nation within Amazon Web Services and end user customers
- Manage and jointly close a pipeline of customer opportunities developed
- Coordinate the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources through the sales process
- Present the NerdRabbit solution value and positioning to AWS personnel and their end user customers nationwide to drive staffing opportunities
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
- Evangelize our value proposition at the customer level to prospects initiated through relationships built with our partners
- Deliver compelling calls and meetings to introduce company capabilities and how to utilize our solutions to build better IT organizations
- Advocate for our NerdRabbit solution being on the AWS Marketplace and build a stronger presence of end users purchasing our solutions through that platform
- Identify and evaluate new markets and partnership opportunities through direct prospecting and networking
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in a quota carrying role with metrics to back up your success (you crushed your quotas)
- Understanding of traditional cold calling, warm calling and prospect identification strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, coupled with an articulate, outgoing, and engaging approach to interpersonal relationships
- Knowledge of technical jargon and skill sets within the cloud, staffing, and/or consulting realm
- A high level of motivation, good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
Perks of the Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.