Work At ReluTechnerdrabbit product manager
NerdRabbit Product Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
ReluTech’s IT solutions suite extends the life of enterprise data center infrastructure, provides cost savings for name-brand hardware solutions, and provides options for data center transformation with emerging technologies. ReluTech is consistently recognized as a top workplace by respected organizations such as the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information, visit relutech.com/about.
ReluTech is looking for an experienced NerdRabbit Product Manager to join our team as we grow our business with some of the best companies across the United States to help with a more cost-effective move to the cloud. Our ideal candidate will excel in taking charge of the NerdRabbit offering we have for our various customers, and work to help our sellers drive business in this area. As the champion of this product, you will play an integral role in making this new business unit product a complete success.
You will be joining one of the top companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, to name a few) as you grow relationships with new and existing customers, generate new business, and champion ReluTech’s full suite of IT solutions.
- Own the NerdRabbit product from concept to launch, ensuring roapmap supports ReluTech’s vision
- Understand the value of the product and be able to articulate that value to our potential customers
- Define all the solutions and variables within the NerdRabbit offering to our customers and potential customers
- Demo the product to prospective customers and ensure they understand the value of this product as well as the way in which to use the tool
- Collect client feedback and make any recommendations to continuously improve and develop this tool
- Engage with our development team to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of this tool fits our standards
- Participate in networking events and meetup groups to get the word out about our tool (you are serving as the brand advocate for this product!)
- Serve as the chief technical subject matter expert for this software
- Run the relationship between NerdRabbit and AWS Market place to certify it is presented properly on their platform
- Monitor Salesforce usage and the accurate tracking of all NerdRabbit reporting
- Align with Marketing team to develop and refine effective messaging for AWS, Partners, and End Users
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3+ years experience of product management experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, coupled with an articulate, outgoing, and engaging approach to interpersonal relationships
- Strong knowledge of technical jargon and skill sets within the cloud, staffing, and/or consulting realm
- A high level of motivation, good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
Perks of the Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.