Work At ReluTechoffice administrator
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
ReluTech is an IT solutions provider focused on reducing infrastructure data center costs. Our solution stack helps reduce the cost and complexity of managing, maintaining, and upgrading data center environments for cloud-committed customers.
We’re excited about the work we do here at ReluTech; we work hard and we have fun doing it. Our company culture is consistently recognized as a top workplace, with awards from the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information please visit http://www.relutech.com/about.
Catalyst Tech Ventures, the holding company for ReluTech, is on the hunt for an Office Administrator to join our ranks to help facilitate various tasks amongst our teams. Striking the right balance between flexibility and extreme attention to detail, our ideal candidate is responsible for managing multiple initiatives and operating processes from concept to implementation in the fast-paced world of IT.
As a member of the Catalyst Tech Ventures People and Culture team, you’ll be joining one of the top companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, to name a few) as you build deep candidate pipelines and stop at nothing to match awesome talent with the right opportunity to join our amazing team.
- Maintain stock of office supplies for both buildings (e.g. stationary, printing pager, etc…)
- Maintain the office kitchens including ordering snacks, groceries and beverages
- Create presentations for internal meetings including but not limited to all hands meetings, off- site meetings, operations meetings with executive team, etc.
- Build contracts for our NerdRabbit contractors
- Create service/maintenance requests with building
- Organize regular office events (pay it forward events, lunches, social events, etc.)
- Coordinate office seating arrangement and office moves due to promotions
- Build onboarding calendars for new hires to have their week set-up prior to start date
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree
- Naturally organized. You are able to effectively manage multiple work streams that span topics and stakeholders
- A master communicator and relationship builder, able to motivate people, align interests, and wield influence with colleagues both internally and externally
- “Never met a stranger” attitude—you’re eager to pick up the phone and contact passive candidates
- A hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
Perks of the Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.