Work At ReluTechPart-Time Accountant
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
ReluTech is an IT solutions provider focused on reducing infrastructure data center costs. Our solution stack helps reduce the cost and complexity of managing, maintaining, and upgrading data center environments for cloud-committed customers.
We’re excited about the work we do here at ReluTech; we work hard and we have fun doing it. Our company culture is consistently recognized as a top workplace, with awards from the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information please visit http://www.relutech.com/about.
Catalyst Tech Ventures, ReluTech’s holding company, is on the hunt for a Part-Time General Accountant to join our ranks to help facilitate various tasks amongst our accounting operations. As a Part-Time Accountant, your mission will be to support Catalyst’s financial needs by managing AP and enthusiastically wearing the many hats inherent in working with a smaller company.
As a member of the Catalyst team, you’ll be joining one of the top companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, to name a few).
- Assist with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions: interacting with staff and customers/vendors
- Review, verify, and process invoices.
- Support month and year-end closing processes.
- Print and match check invoices and prepare for mailing.
- Assist Accounting in monthly close and analysis
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with QuickBooks and NetSuite, a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel (Especially demonstrated advanced Excel abilities), PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Naturally organized. You are able to effectively manage multiple work streams that span topics and stakeholders
- A hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up