Work At ReluTechPart-Time Accountant
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
We create options in IT with a focus on reducing data center costs, and providing talent solutions to accelerate transitions & transformations. Through hardware maintenance, hardware wholesale, and disruptive technologies, we give customers options in the data center that traditional VARs and OEMs don’t provide.
We extend our Recruiting Center of Excellence with a deep and connected network of Cloud Champions to help accelerate your adoption to the cloud through bridging the talent gap. We are committed to being the company that customers recommend, employees are proud of, & that our community values. For more information please visit http://www.relutech.com/.
Catalyst Tech Ventures, ReluTech’s holding company, is on the hunt for a Part-Time General Accountant to join our ranks to help facilitate various tasks amongst our accounting operations. As a Part-Time Accountant, your mission will be to support Catalyst’s financial needs by managing AP and enthusiastically wearing the many hats inherent in working with a smaller company.
As a member of the Catalyst team, you’ll be joining one of the top companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, to name a few).
- Assist with Accounts Receivable and Accounts Payable functions: interacting with staff and customers/vendors
- Review, verify, and process invoices.
- Support month and year-end closing processes.
- Print and match check invoices and prepare for mailing.
- Assist Accounting in monthly close and analysis
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with QuickBooks and NetSuite, a plus
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite including Word, Excel (Especially demonstrated advanced Excel abilities), PowerPoint, Access, and Outlook.
- Naturally organized. You are able to effectively manage multiple work streams that span topics and stakeholders
- A hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up