Work At ReluTechPeople and Culture Manager
People and Culture Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
ReluTech is an IT solutions provider focused on reducing infrastructure data center costs. Our solution stack helps reduce the cost and complexity of managing, maintaining, and upgrading data center environments for cloud-committed customers.
We’re excited about the work we do here at ReluTech; we work hard and we have fun doing it. Our company culture is consistently recognized as a top workplace, with awards from the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information please visit http://www.relutech.com/about.
Catalyst Tech Ventures is a rapidly-expanding IT solutions provider and we’re on the hunt for our newest addition to the Human Resources team, a People and Culture Manager. In this exciting and fast-paced role, you’ll contribute to our company as a whole through various roles within the HR department such as onboarding, benefits, and many other processes. If you’re looking to have a career in the fast-growing tech sales industry at one of the top workplaces in Atlanta (we have awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle to back this up), then Catalyst is the place for you.
- Responsible for processes dealing with onboarding all new hires including pre-employment screening, disseminating paperwork, requesting proper equipment and workspace set-up, and the overall program that occurs within the first week(s) of employment.
- Act as initial point of contact for all benefits activities; escalate to brokers when appropriate
- Administer company benefits plans including health, dental, vision, life, disability, and 401(k)
- Source, screen, and recruit for sales, marketing, and operations roles (you’re not content to just post a job and see what happens, although you’ll manage all inbound candidates as well)
- Create and build on a culture that is in conjunction with that of the already standing ReluTech culture through various activities such as internal events, employee highlights, community service and more
- Supervise office build-outs to ensure a functional workspace for team members
- Coordinate and execute the various HR processes that occur within an organization; including but not limited to Legal and Compliance, benefits, and contracts
- Maintain a company-wide calendar of events including regular all-hands meetings, team-building activities,
- Manage all internal communications, including company-wide announcements, employee birthday/anniversary posts,
- Coordinating rewards and recognition programs and initiatives, including employee-of-the-month awards, sales competitions, etc.
- Other People-related projects as assigned, including: intern program, recruiting events, and training initiatives, career fairs
- Owning, maintaining, and updating Employee Handbook
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3 years of experience in an HR role (preferably at a company of 100 employees or more)
- Experience working with an HRIS
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
- A high level of motivation, good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Strong interest in process improvement—you love finding ways to make things more efficient and streamlined
- Comfortable acting as a front-line point of contact for employee questions, requests, and concerns—knowing how to find the answers to questions, even when you don’t know yourself
Perks of the Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.