Position: Enterprise Account Executive
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
ReluTech is looking for an experienced Enterprise Account Executive to join our team as we partner with some of the best companies across the Southeast to help build better IT organizations. Striking the right balance between flexibility and efficiency, our ideal candidate has an innate nature to develop, maintain, and expand strong relationships with channel partners in order to help drive sales through these organizations.
You will be joining one of the top companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, to name a few) as you grow relationships with new and existing customers, generate new business, and champion ReluTech’s full suite of IT solutions.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
- Establish productive, professional relationships with key personnel in assigned channel accounts; such as Amazon Web Services, GCP, Microsoft, and IT Services orgnanizations.
- Develop sales pipeline for Relutech solutions in partner accounts.
- Coordinates the involvement of company personnel, including support, service, and management resources
- Utilize a comprehensive Strategic Account Planning process to align with our clients’ strategic objectives, build value, and increase revenue
- Drive business development initiatives to generate new customers
- Deliver compelling calls and meetings to introduce company capabilities and value propositions
- Identify and evaluate new markets and partnership opportunities through direct prospecting and networking
OUR IDEAL CANDIDATE HAS:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years experience in a quota carrying role with metrics to back up your success (you crushed your quotas)
- Understanding of traditional cold calling, warm calling, and prospect identification strategies
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, coupled with an articulate, outgoing, and engaging approach to interpersonal relationships
- Knowledge of technical jargon and skill sets within the cloud, staffing, and/or consulting realm
- A high level of motivation, good time management, and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
BENEFITS: Competitive base salary + commission, comprehensive medical/dental/vision plans, LTD/STD, 401K match, cell phone reimbursement, Quota Trip, and excellent interactive training/mentoring programs
COMPANY SUMMARY: ReluTech’s IT solutions suite extends the life of enterprise data center infrastructure, provides cost savings for name-brand hardware solutions, and provides options for data center transformation with emerging technologies. ReluTech is consistently recognized as a top workplace by respected organizations such as the Atlanta Journal-Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information, visit relutech.com/about.