Work At ReluTechsales development manager
Sales Development Manager
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
ReluTech is an IT solutions provider focused on reducing infrastructure data center costs. Our solution stack helps reduce the cost and complexity of managing, maintaining, and upgrading data center environments for cloud-committed customers.
We’re excited about the work we do here at ReluTech; we work hard and we have fun doing it. Our company culture is consistently recognized as a top workplace, with awards from the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information please visit http://www.relutech.com/about.
At ReluTech, we seek to save our customers thousands of dollars in their IT spend to repurpose for various IT initiatives they may have. We are focused on bringing efficiency to our customers through third-party maintenance, talent solutions, and other services. We are on the hunt for a motivated self-starter to lead a team of sellers to drive revenue for our Third-Party Maintenance Offering! We put customers first, work hard and hustle, and win together across the company to bring the best solutions to fruition.
This role is designed to manage, coach and mentor a team of highly successful Sales Development Representatives. To be effective in this role, you will need to be a “hands-on” manager continually participating in sales calls and providing feedback, coaching and training to improve the full-cycle Sales Development Representative’s performance to meet and exceed revenue goals. If you’re looking to grow your career in the fast-growing tech sales industry at one of the top workplaces in Atlanta (we have awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle to prove this!), then ReluTech is the place for you.
- Establish structure, expectations, and accountability for a team of up to 12 Sales Development Representatives
- Drive a high performance and high accountability culture to achieve and exceed sales development goals
- Attract and recruit talent to join a team of hustlers who are hungry to close deals
- Provide constant feedback and recommendations to the team in order to drive sales and guidance to new sellers
- Develop and execute training programs around product knowledge, outbound prospecting strategies, Pre-call planning, opportunity qualification and objection handling, and more for both onboarding programs and ongoing training programs
- Collect, analyze, report data around the teams results and execution to management
- Coordinate with marketing team to develop marketing plans that accelerate our customer sales cycle and drive new qualified leads
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years experience prospecting as an individual contributor and closing (with the numbers to prove it!)
- 2+ years experience leading/managing with a track record in hiring, developing, and promoting sales development representatives
- A high level of motivation, good time management and organizational skills, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- Aptitude and passion for learning (this industry is constantly changing and you’ll need to keep up with emerging technologies and trends)
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up. You’ll help us raise the bar!
Perks of the Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.