Work At ReluTechsenior talent account executive
Senior Talent Account Executive
Location: Atlanta, GA | New York, NY
# of Openings: 2
ReluTech’s IT solutions suite extends the life of enterprise data center infrastructure, provides cost savings for name-brand hardware solutions, and provides options for data center transformation with emerging technologies. ReluTech is consistently recognized as a top workplace by respected organizations such as the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information, visit relutech.com/about.
- Manage an existing portfolio of top ReluTech customers spanning startups and Fortune 1000 companies alike and grow those accounts by upselling Talent Solutions, as well as assisting in the cross-selling of ReluTech’s other products and services
- Drive business development initiatives to generate new customers through cold-calling, networking events, email campaigns, etc
- Work with the Director of Talent Sales and Operations Team to negotiate contract terms
- Lead intake calls with client hiring managers and qualify new job requisitions
- Partner with recruiters to screen and qualify candidates to ensure we’re matching the right people with the right opportunities
- Collaborate with recruiters in preparing submittal documents, conducting reference checks, prepping candidates before they interview, debriefing post-interview, managing the offer letter process, and guiding candidates through the resignation process
- Coordinate with our customers’ hiring managers to schedule interviews, solicit interview feedback, and steer the offer/acceptance process
- Provide an outstanding customer experience at every opportunity (you respect that the hiring process can be stressful, so you’re always well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails)
- Manage consultants and contractors on active billing throughout the duration of their assignment
- Attend networking events, meetups, and career fairs to identify current and future talent (we think there’s value in some good old-fashioned networking and believe in “ABR – Always Be Recruiting”)
- Consistently and accurately track all of these activities in our ATS/CRM (it couldn’t be ALL fun and games)
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree
- 4+ years experience in an IT staffing agency environment with some metrics to back up your success (you crushed your quotas!)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, coupled with an articulate, outgoing, and engaging approach to interpersonal relationships
- Knowledge of technical jargon and skill sets (you can assess talent beyond scanning for keywords on a resume)
- A high level of motivation, good time management, and the ability to juggle multiple tasks and priorities
- An entrepreneurial spirit and hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up!
Perks of the Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.