Work At ReluTechtechnical sales recruiter
Technical Sales Recruiter
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
ReluTech’s IT solutions suite extends the life of enterprise data center infrastructure, provides cost savings for name-brand hardware solutions, and provides options for data center transformation with emerging technologies. ReluTech is consistently recognized as a top workplace by respected organizations such as the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information, visit relutech.com/about.
ReluTech is on the hunt for a Technical Sales Recruiter to join our ranks as we continue to expand our internal sales team, as well as assist in the growth of sales organizations within our client base. Striking the right balance between flexibility and efficiency, our ideal candidate knows their way around an ATS, is obsessive about candidate experience, is motivated by a competitive (but friendly!) work environment, and is a genuine tech enthusiast.
As a member of the ReluTech People and Culture team, you’ll be joining one of the top companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, to name a few) as you build deep candidate pipelines and stop at nothing to match awesome talent with the right opportunity to join our amazing team.
- Using the top tools, proactively source, screen, and recruit the best sales talent in our market (because you know that posting a job description and seeing what happens doesn’t even come close to cutting it!)
- Pre-screen and qualify potential candidates for a variety of Sales related roles to ensure the best candidates are selected both for internal and external job orders
- Guide candidates through the hiring process, including scheduling interviews, soliciting feedback and communicating status to candidates, coordinating background checks/drug screens, managing offers, and assisting in the resignation process
- Provide an outstanding candidate experience at every opportunity (you respect that job hunting can be stressful, so you’re always well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails)
- Attend networking events, meetups, and career fairs to identify current and future sales talent (we think there’s value in some good old-fashioned networking and believe in “ABR – Always Be Recruiting”)
- Consistently and accurately track all of these activities in our ATS/CRM (it couldn’t be ALL fun and games)
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree
- 1-3+ years of full-cycle recruiting experience—and you’ve got the metrics to back up your success (double points if you excel in finding sales talent!)
- “Never met a stranger” attitude—you’re eager to pick up the phone and contact passive candidates
- Proven experience in building and managing a diverse pipeline of qualified candidates for a variety of sales positions at different levels of the organization
- Knowledge of the necessary skill sets to our hiring needs (you can assess talent beyond matching keywords on a resume)
- A hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
Perks of the Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.