WORK AT RELUTECH
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 3
ReluTech is an IT solutions provider focused on reducing infrastructure data center costs. Our solution stack helps reduce the cost and complexity of managing, maintaining, and upgrading data center environments for cloud-committed customers.
We’re excited about the work we do here at ReluTech; we work hard and we have fun doing it. Our company culture is consistently recognized as a top workplace, with awards from the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information please visit https://www.relutech.com/about.
At ReluTech, we seek to save our customers thousands of dollars in their IT spend to repurpose for various IT initiatives they may have. We are focused on bringing efficiency to our customers through third-party maintenance, talent solutions, and other services. We are on the hunt for motivated self-starters to bring that message to our customers! We put customers first, work hard and hustle, and win together across the company to bring the best solutions to fruition.
The Account Manager will work with the Client Executive on a day-to-day basis to ensure client needs are being met. The Account Manager will also be working alongside the SDR and PDM to help drive new business into the POD pipeline. You will be developing relationships across SMB and Enterprise accounts speaking with all levels of the IT department. The goal of the Account Manager is to drive as much margin as possible toward the total POD quota.
- Work with CE to grow existing customer base through TPM, Hardware sales, and other services within the Relutech offering
- Manage CE’s designated maintenance renewals with a minimum of 80% win rate + growth
- Work qualified AWS PDM generated leads that the CE delegates
- Assess customer needs, determine product fit, quote pricing, and follow through delivery
- Record all activities in CRM to company standards
- Work with the SDR in strategizing how to target potential clients through call lists, email campaigns, social, etc.
- Attend all company meetings, partake in and generate outside engagement
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree or similar job-related experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- High level of motivation, good time management, and organizational skills, and the ability to problem-solve
- Aptitude and passion for learning
- Entrepreneurial spirit and sense of urgency
Perks Of The Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.