WORK AT RELUTECH
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 3
ReluTech is an IT solutions provider focused on reducing infrastructure data center costs. Our solution stack helps reduce the cost and complexity of managing, maintaining, and upgrading data center environments for cloud-committed customers.
We’re excited about the work we do here at ReluTech; we work hard and we have fun doing it. Our company culture is consistently recognized as a top workplace, with awards from the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information please visit https://www.relutech.com/about.
At ReluTech, we seek to save our customers thousands of dollars in their IT spend to repurpose for various IT initiatives they may have. We are focused on bringing efficiency to our customers through third-party maintenance, talent solutions, and other services. We are on the hunt for motivated self-starters to bring that message to our customers! We put customers first, work hard and hustle, and win together across the company to bring the best solutions to fruition.
The Client Executive is responsible to lead a POD (sales team) in achieving a collective margin number in a given year. The CE will manage key customer relationships to ensure maximized spending in top-tier accounts, both existing and new. There are three quotas that the CE will be responsible for: AWS, New and Existing, and renewal business.
The CE will drive what the Account Manager works and how much of the quota the AM will be responsible for. The CE will work with management and marketing to help drive initiatives that will help the POD reach their margin goals.
- Lead all initiatives and efforts to achieve total POD quota
- Maintain and grow existing & new keystone enterprise accounts
- Work with management to set quota for AM
- Lead AM in day to day activities and what they should be working on
- Work with AWS lead to ensure a healthy lead generation from cloud team
- Work with Bizdev lead to ensure AM is tracking to goals set by CE
- Work with Vice President for support of overall POD goals & Initiatives
- Attend all company meetings and be able to report on POD health
- Manage overall POD NPA
- Manage overall POD NPS
- Quota attainment across all three areas: AWS, New & Existing, Renewals
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree or similar job related experience
- 2-3 years end user sales experience
- Demonstrates ability and has a track record of finding, maintaining and growing executive level relationships
- Successfully sold into all areas of our business: TPM, HW, ITAD, Services
- Demonstrates ability to close new business in enterprise accounts
- Leadership qualities
- Possess a high level of communication skills, both verbal and written
- Has at least $500K in existing business across a minimum of 15 accounts
Perks Of The Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.