WORK AT RELUTECH
DEAL DESK ANALYST
Deal Desk Analyst
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 1
ReluTech is an IT solutions provider focused on reducing infrastructure data center costs. Our solution stack helps reduce the cost and complexity of managing, maintaining, and upgrading data center environments for cloud-committed customers.
We’re excited about the work we do here at ReluTech; we work hard and we have fun doing it. Our company culture is consistently recognized as a top workplace, with awards from the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information please visit https://www.relutech.com/about.
The Deal Desk Analyst is responsible for providing support to the sales organization on cloud related customer opportunities. This role is responsible for actively working with sales, partners, legal, contracts, and other cross functional teams on deal structuring and commercial terms for our industry leading cloud solution stack. This individual contributor role acts as a liaison between sales and management and plays a critical role helping the organization price deals attractively, quickly, and in a way that makes it easy to do business with us. This position reports to the VP of Sales Operations.
- Be the trusted advisor to the sales team, collaborating on pricing, product, and commercial terms
- Work as the primary liaison between multiple groups, such as revenue, sales ops, legal, and pricing, to help facilitate the deal process
- Serve as an escalation point when needed to help move deals forward
- Works with sales reps to build quotes, pricing, and other documents that the sales reps will use to build pipeline and drive revenue with their customers
- Works with internal teams to gather information, attain approvals, educate, etc
- Works with tools like Salesforce.com, Brokerbin, Google, and other tools for building pricing quotations
- Manages deal desk pipeline & reporting within Salesforce
- Manages pricing catalog that contains historical pricing, current market pricing, and any other details that can inform future pricing decisions
- Identifies and works with third party vendors that can help determine pricing for each RT solution
- Actively participates in deal reviews with prospects, sales teams, and management
- Identify and make recommendations for process improvements; assist or drive implementation
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience required
- Proven ability to own and run complex deals end-to-end
- Positive team player and effective communicator with all levels of management and cross-functional organizations
- Flexible and supportive in a fast-moving and changing environment
- Problem-solving and organizational skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team as well as independently
Perks Of The Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.