WORK AT RELUTECH
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 3
ReluTech is an IT solutions provider focused on reducing infrastructure data center costs. Our solution stack helps reduce the cost and complexity of managing, maintaining, and upgrading data center environments for cloud-committed customers.
We’re excited about the work we do here at ReluTech; we work hard and we have fun doing it. Our company culture is consistently recognized as a top workplace, with awards from the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information please visit http://www.relutech.com/about.
The various organizations under the Catalyst umbrella are growing and growing fast! We are on the hunt for an HR recruiter to manage our full cycle recruitment, from identifying potential hires to interviewing and evaluating candidates. If you are looking to work in a fast-paced environment in the fastest growing industry, then this is the place for you!
As a member of the Catalyst team, you’ll be joining one of the top companies in Atlanta (check out our workplace awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle, to name a few).
- Actively source qualified candidates by leveraging social media, employee referrals, and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Utilize best practice sourcing techniques, Boolean strings, and other sourcing methods to attract top talent
- Partner with leadership to determine hiring needs
- Recommend and implement sourcing strategies and initiatives amongst the HR team and the organization
- Conduct prescreens interviews with candidates
- Aid in key recruiting initiatives including diversity and inclusion as well as organizational branding.
- Execute full cycle recruiting process including but not limited to creating job descriptions/posting, sourcing, screening, qualifying, interviewing, testing, tracking, providing applicant feedback, salary negotiation and extending offers
- Attend networking events and career fairs to attract talent
- Multi-task and “switch gears” according to priority or ad-hoc projects as they arise
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree
- 2+ years’ experience as a recruiter
- Ability to thrive in a high-paced environment, requiring exceptional organizational skills, juggling multiple roles, and adhering to strict deadlines
- Naturally organized. You can effectively manage multiple work streams that span topics and stakeholders
- A hustler-level sense of urgency—we’re a fast-growing company and need someone who can keep up
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Perks Of The Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.