WORK AT RELUTECH
SALES DEVELOPMENT REPRESENTATIVE
Sales Development Representative
Location: Atlanta, GA
# of Openings: 3
ReluTech is an IT solutions provider focused on reducing infrastructure data center costs. Our solution stack helps reduce the cost and complexity of managing, maintaining, and upgrading data center environments for cloud-committed customers.
We’re excited about the work we do here at ReluTech; we work hard and we have fun doing it. Our company culture is consistently recognized as a top workplace, with awards from the Atlanta Journal Constitution and the Atlanta Business Chronicle. For more information please visit https://www.relutech.com/about.
At ReluTech, we seek to save our customers thousands of dollars in their IT spend to repurpose for various IT initiatives they may have. We are focused on bringing efficiency to our customers through third-party maintenance, talent solutions, and other services. We are on the hunt for motivated self-starters to bring that message to our customers! We put customers first, work hard and hustle, and win together across the company to bring the best solutions to fruition.
If you’re looking to begin a career in the fast-growing tech sales industry at one of the top workplaces in Atlanta (we have awards from the AJC and Atlanta Business Chronicle to prove this!), then ReluTech is the place for you.
- Set qualified meetings via cold call, email, etc for AM, PDM and CE
- Work with marketing to nurture prospects
- Drive attendance to events that marketing is planning
- Various sales activities (not limited to): reviving lost customers, keeping SF up to date, following up on past due A/R, helping craft outreach messaging
- Weekly reporting to AM/CE on sales metrics – calls, emails, meetings set, oppts uncovered, etc
- Collaborate with POD team members to ensure the POD goals and targets are met
- Attend all company meetings
Our Ideal Candidate Has
- Bachelor’s degree or similar job related experience
- Ability to display understanding of Relutech value proposition
- Flexibility in day to day schedule
- Interpersonal communication skills
- Cold calling/prospecting
- Excellent verbal and handwritten communication
- 1+ years of sales experience, especially cold-calling
- Experience working with a complex CRM like Salesforce
Perks Of The Job
ReluTech is known for their competitive base salary and high commission rates.
Medical, Dental & Vision
ReluTech provides multiple health insurance plans, as well as voluntary life insurance for employee, spouse, and/or children.
401k + Matching
Save for your future with a competitive 401k match, flexible savings account (FSA), health savings account (HSA), and short and long term disability (STD/LTD).
We know that work-life balance is important, which is why we have unlimited PTO, after the first year, as one of our benefits. As long as it’s approved by your manager, you’re good to go!
We want you to succeed in your career, which is why we offer ongoing industry training and certification opportunities.
Hit your quota? See you in Cabo! For all of our quota carrying employees that hit their numbers, ReluTech will take you on an all expenses paid trip.