Reduce risk and maximize recovered value with ReluTech’s complete IT asset disposition (ITAD) services: decommissioning, data erasure, value recovery, and compliant e-recycling.
While decommissioning IT equipment, the security of your business depends on proper data destruction. Sensitive data can include passwords, healthcare information, financial data, trade secrets, and other valuable proprietary digital information. ReluTech’s data destruction services help mitigate liabilities under data privacy and disposal laws and regulations.
Whether your security standards call for offsite or onsite data destruction, ReluTech offers solutions that are cost-effective, thorough, and compliant.
Data Erasure Services
- Effective sanitization techniques and tracking of storage media are crucial components to an effective security policy; they protect an organization from unauthorized disclosure of sensitive data.
- Data erasure is performed using industry best practices to comply with all internationally recognized standards and following the latest DoD and NIST 800-88 guidelines for media destruction.
- All sanitized drives will be issued a serialized certificate of data destruction for audit purposes.
- Although physical drive destruction will eliminate recovered value of your hard drives, ReluTech can provide destruction services both offsite or onsite for the most demanding security requirements.
- We destroy data-bearing devices by shredding magnetic drives and pulverizing SSDs. Mobile shredders, degaussing and SSD destruction units can be dispatched across the country for onsite destruction services.
- Destruction services can be combined with data erasure, so you have a certificate of data erasure and the added assurance that all data storing devices are physically destroyed.