The security of your business depends on proper data destruction while decommissioning IT equipment. Sensitive data can include passwords, healthcare information, financial data, trade secrets, and other valuable proprietary digital information. ReluTech’s data destruction services help mitigate liabilities under data privacy and disposal laws and regulations.
Whether your security standards call for offsite or onsite data destruction, ReluTech offers solutions that are cost-effective, thorough, and compliant.
Data Erasure Services
- Effective sanitization techniques and tracking of storage media are crucial components of an effective security policy; they protect an organization from unauthorized disclosure sensitive data.
- Data erasure is performed using industry best practices to comply with all internationally recognized standards and following the latest DoD and NIST 800-88 guidelines for media destruction.
- All sanitized drives will be issued a serialized certificate of data destruction for audit purposes.
- Although physical drive destruction will eliminate recovered value of your hard drives, ReluTech can provide destruction services both offsite or onsite for the most demanding security requirements.
- We destroy data-bearing devices by shredding magnetic drives and pulverizing SSDs. Mobile shredders, degaussing and SSD destruction units can be dispatched across the country for onsite destruction services.
- Destruction services can even be combined with data erasure; this way, you have a certificate of data erasure and the added assurance that all data storing devices are physically destroyed.
How a Can a ReluHero Save Your Day?
Request a Quote
What Do Our Customers Say About Us?
Sign Up for Our Monthly Case Study Newsletter:
Learn More Through Our Infrastructure Blogs
Being the Customer’s Hero is one of our biggest values here at ReluTech. We stay true to this value every day, especially since our customers are so important to us. Over a year ago, I had the opportunity to put that value into action for one of the largest...
There is an analogy I like to use when explaining EOL/EOSL data center hardware: You buy the brand new iPhone X and it works perfectly. Plus, it comes with a two-year warranty, which is even better! Fast forward two years later; your phone’s warranty expires and a...
ReluTech is an IT solutions company, born in the cloud. Over the past few years, public cloud technology has been growing at a break-neck pace and companies are doing all they can to keep up with the rapid change. However, many companies hit roadblocks early in the...