The security of your business depends on proper data destruction while decommissioning IT equipment. Sensitive data can include passwords, healthcare information, financial data, trade secrets, and other valuable proprietary digital information. ReluTech’s data destruction services help mitigate liabilities under data privacy and disposal laws and regulations.
Whether your security standards call for offsite or onsite data destruction, ReluTech offers solutions that are cost-effective, thorough, and compliant.
Data Erasure Services
- Effective sanitization techniques and tracking of storage media are crucial components of an effective security policy; they protect an organization from unauthorized disclosure sensitive data.
- Data erasure is performed using industry best practices to comply with all internationally recognized standards and following the latest DoD and NIST 800-88 guidelines for media destruction.
- All sanitized drives will be issued a serialized certificate of data destruction for audit purposes.
- Although physical drive destruction will eliminate recovered value of your hard drives, ReluTech can provide destruction services both offsite or onsite for the most demanding security requirements.
- We destroy data-bearing devices by shredding magnetic drives and pulverizing SSDs. Mobile shredders, degaussing and SSD destruction units can be dispatched across the country for onsite destruction services.
- Destruction services can even be combined with data erasure; this way, you have a certificate of data erasure and the added assurance that all data storing devices are physically destroyed.
How Can a ReluHero Save Your Day?
Request a Quote
What Do Our Customers Say About ReluTech?
“Not only did ReluTech save us money on our maintenance contract, but the flexibility embedded in the contract made our migration less stressful.”
“Over the past several years using ReluTech, they have always done what they promised and have done so in a timely and cost-effective manner, and that was all we really could have asked for. As time went on, they continued to get more and more of our business because of it.”
“ReluTech helped us tremendously when we needed affordable hardware and hardware maintenance, and to place a candidate in our company.”
Learn More Through Our Infrastructure Blogs
Recently, one of my favorite movies, Fight Club, put something into perspective for me as it relates to our business. It’s the idea of the single-serving world we live in. In the movie, Edward Norton’s character describes his life in the context of everything...
ReluTech provides IT solutions that allow customers to dramatically cut costs and innovate faster. As public cloud technology advances at a break-neck speed, companies constantly seek ways to keep up with this rapid change. Many companies hit roadblocks early in the...
Prospecting is oftentimes a daunting term within sales. Most people equate prospecting to cold calling, cold emailing, and a slew of unsolicited touchpoints. They are not wrong; prospecting often feels like the uncomfortable annoyance of leads you so desperately want...